Monday, July 12, 2004

dictd-lexitron on Debian

I try to fix shit that I left in dictd-lexitron. I forgot to add some file in Makefile.am and configure.in.
So I make this patch. I try to make deb for dictd-lexitron but it is not finish yet. Anyway, there are some progress. To install *.dict.gz and *.index to /usr/share/dictd only is not enough to Debian. After I use command /etc/init.d/dictd restart, ``dictd'' was killed because of LOCALE problem. To use command ``/usr/sbin/dictd --locale=th_TH.UTF-8'' instead could make it work but I still don't if I use modify /etc/init.d/dictd or not??? Where do I suppose to modify? ( Please leave me some comments )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

อันนี้ผมไม่รู้เหมือนกันว่าถ้าต้องการจะให้ใช้ตัวเลือก --locale=th_TH.UTF-8 ต้องไปเขียนใส่ไว้ในไฟล์ไหน. คงต้องไปอ่านสคริปต์ /etc/init.d/dictd. ในนั้นมันคงจะไปอ่าน (source) ไฟล์ที่ตั้งตัวเลือกต่างๆได้นะครับ. ใน gentoo ยังมีเลย.

สู้สู้ครับ. เอาใจช่วย.