Monday, May 10, 2004


  • I can find the Internet connection here in Thamasat Rangsit. Today minister of science and technology came to join the dinner at JSTP camp. He talked about government policy on science.

  • I presented my poster and I found that I should add some important points that are:
    • Text analysis processes that are word segmentation, part-of-speech tagging and parsing by providing example.

    • More complex example of parse tree that can show the propose of parse tree on machine translation.

    • I should talk about text summarization, information extraction and other applications too.

  • I have to implement grammar compacting urgently.

  • I will go back to lab on Wednesday for writing my proposal.

  • I ask myself if there is any concept that is better than concept of nation.

No comments: