Saturday, May 08, 2004



  • My English is still very suck so my mentor asks me to write proposal in Thai. Anyway, I will go on write English in this BLOG. If you have any comment, please mail me. I wish it would help me improving my skill.


  • I will return using Thai Latex again because Abiword is still not support Thai language. And OO.o doesn't seem to be in usable state for me. I have experience from my senior project


  • I break my PC again because I try to use apt-get -t experimental dist-upgrade.


  • I try NetBSD. I love its simplicity but powerful package management called pkgsrc


  • I have to demo some of my software at JSTP camp on Monday and Tuesday. I don't think they will prepare GNU/Linux BOX for me. Thus, I burn my wxPython application to CD and make a wish.


  • I have question how can we use and inherit GObject in pygtk. I found this page.


  • I want drawing tools too. And this is gnustep stuff. ( thx nongfai )

No comments: